- Be realistic about what you can achieve in the time you have available.
- Make sure your helpers can commit and know what is expected of them.
- Be mindful of the height of your containers for the tables, make sure the flowers won't mask your guests view.
- Be prepared and have a plan. Know what you want doing. Have a work space prepared. Have a cool storage place for the arranged flowers to go over night (not the marquee!) and allow time to tidy up.
- Ask advice on conditioning and how the flowers will perform.
- Have fun and most importantly enjoy the process!
Thank you so much for all of our wedding flowers. We so enjoyed arranging the table centres (I put all my arranging skills from the hen do into practise – all your hard work paid off, thank you Jo!) And the bouquets and button holes were just wonderful. The soft natural look worked beautifully with the feel of our day. We can’t thank you enough. - Anna & Bradley