Click here for a PDF of directions to download and print.
Directions by car
- We are located on the way from Wallingford to Goring and between North Stoke and South Stoke, off the B4009. We are about 10 miles from Henley and Didcot.
- From the N – after leaving North Stoke, take the next right (3/4 mile) signposted Little Stoke and follow the road loop around until 2 brick gate posts on the RHS, where we have a small sign.
- From the S – After leaving South Stoke, take the next left (1/2 mile) signposted Little Stoke and follow the road down and around, before taking a left into farm entrance with brick gate posts and our small sign.
Directions by train
- Our closest station is Goring & Streatley, only an hour away from London Paddington, served by 4 tube lines. We can pick you up from Goring as we are only 7 minutes away.
- Goring & Streatley is also served by trains from Oxford and Didcot.
- The local pub, the Perch and Pike offers good value rooms and food.
- A cheaper room (B&B) is offered in Goring by Frances Thompson, email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fords Farm in Ewelme is another option as is Hope Cottage in Brightwell-cum-Sotwell