Click here for a PDF of directions to download and print.
Directions by car
- We are located on the way from Wallingford to Goring and between North Stoke and South Stoke, off the B4009. We are about 10 miles from Henley and Didcot.
- From the N – after leaving North Stoke, take the next right (3/4 mile) signposted Little Stoke and follow the road loop around until 2 brick gate posts on the RHS, where we have a small sign.
- From the S – After leaving South Stoke, take the next left (1/2 mile) signposted Little Stoke and follow the road down and around, before taking a left into farm entrance with brick gate posts and our small sign.
Directions by train
- Our closest station is Goring & Streatley, only an hour away from London Paddington, served by 4 tube lines. We can pick you up from Goring as we are only 7 minutes away. For example, to arrive in time for our Wednesday courses, you need to take the 8.45 from Paddington (1 change at Reading) to get in at 9.34. On Sundays, it’s the 8.33 service from London Paddington instead, also changing at Reading.
- Goring & Streatley is also served by trains from Oxford and Didcot.